- The TCS3200 has an array of photo detectors, each with either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter (clear). The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
- Sensor provides readout of individual RGB color components as a digital frequency.
- Onboard white LEDs can be gated on and off for ambient light subtraction
- The included 5.6mm lens provides a well-defined field of view
- Module is plug-compatible with Parallax motherboards.
- Module can run from 3.3V or 5V logic supplies, plus 5V for the LED.
- Chip: TCS230
- Input Voltage: 3V ~ 5V
- Best Detection Range: 10mm
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency
- Communicate directly with a microcontroller
- Low-profile surface mount package
- PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.2 x 0.95 inch
Color Sensor Recognition TCS230 TCS3200 Module come with programmable color and full-scale output frequency support. Offering direct communication with microcontroller, these also have power down feature, low-profile lead (pb) free and RoHS and compliant surface-mount package